The Explore Secure® Student Travel Safety briefing is....
- Tailored to students, gap year travelers, backpackers and young persons heading abroad.
- Animation based to assist in the learning process and engage users.
- Designed by a team of safety and security specialists from a range of elite backgrounds.
This travel safety briefing will take approximately 45 minutes to complete and also includes other bonus modules, and case studies for you to view at your own pace.
The objectives of this Student Travel Safety briefing are:
- To provide you the information, skills and knowledge to have the confidence to travel the world in a safe and secure manner.
- To provide an interesting, user-friendly, animation based experience that can be taken quickly and anywhere in the world.
- To focus on the main threats faced by every traveler. Explore Secure compiled data from the US, UK and Australian governments on incidents that most affected travelers from these countries. Our modules were then specifically designed and tailored to focus on the threats most likely to be faced by young travelers. Everything on this course is usable and relevant to real-life travel.
- To focus on teaching students how to avoid incidents. We teach how to plan and prepare to minimize risk. Our course then supplements this key focus by providing the skills and the knowledge to pre-empt threats providing students the best opportunity to remove oneself from danger before it develops, or react positively to control situations and improve chances of a positive outcome.
Your cart is empty